For the past decade, you have been faithfully coming to worship at All Nations Church in Luxembourg. Now it’s our turn to be faithful to you by continuing to bring you our services online while authorities are encouraging us to stop gathering together in an effort to stem the spread of the COVID-19 virus. During this time we are cancelling our usual Sunday morning meetings in Limpertsberg (worship services, children and youth ministries).
The service will be available for streaming on our Facebook page starting at 10:00 am on Sunday morning. You can watch whenever you like, and you'll have the opportunity to greet one another in the comments section. You do not need a Facebook account to access the message, and it will also be available on our website, our YouTube channel, and on our audio podcast on Apple, SoundCloud and other providers. You can find links to our media on our website: www.allnationschurch.com.
If you are involved in other groups, seminars or events at ANCL, you will soon hear from us about keeping connected over the coming weeks. We recognise that this is an uncertain and unsettling time, but we do not need to fear. God is faithful in His promise to be with us and we will do all we can to continue being His church. If you have any pastoral needs or concerns (related to the COVID-19 situation or otherwise) please don’t hesitate to contact us. And if you're new, connect with us by subscribing to the free ANCL Update Newsletter, using the form on this page. It is the best way to stay informed about all the changes during the COVID-19 precautions.
Everyone is Welcome
- We come from 40+ nations and speak many languages. English is our common language, but you can attend no matter what your home language is.
- We come from many Christian denominations – or none at all – and we incorporate a variety of traditions and practices.
- Our worship is modern but also deeply rooted in the historic Christian faith.
- We seek to faithfully proclaim and live the gospel while also welcoming those who question faith.
When you visit…
- We have greeters on the sidewalk who can direct you into the building where we meet.
- You can wear what you want, sit (or stand) where you want, and participate as you feel comfortable.
- You can enjoy a cup of coffee before and during our services.
- Help yourself to visitor information and a bag of chocolates!