Ways You Can Help At All Nations Church
One of the unique aspects of the church is that most of the essential work is done by volunteers who out of a desire to honor God and see the community become stronger give their time to make the church a healthy and functional community. If ANCL is your church home in Luxembourg then we encourage you to find a place to invest your time, talents and treasures for God’s kingdom. Please consider helping in one of the following areas and complete the contact form for more information.
- Indicating a ministry area below does not obligate you to serve, but gives you the opportunity to learn more about that ministry at ANCL.
- Frequency is up to you – your team leader will work with your schedule.
- “Many hands make light the work” – even the occasional extra hand makes a difference, and provides rest for others serving alongside you.
- Most roles require no previous experience, just a willingness to learn!
- You will work with (shadow) an experienced member of the team before you officially sign up to serve.
- A few ministries require certain qualifications or interviews before you serve (i.e: Children’s & Music).
- Consider attending one service and serving at the other – Receive & Respond!
- Times listed are approximate.
Sunday Morning Serving Opportunities
- Set-up – 8:30-9:30
- Clean-up – 12:45-13:15
- Greeter (outside) 1st service – 9:45-10:15
- Greeter (outside) 2nd service – 11:15-11:45
- Host (info table) 1st service – 9:45-10:15 and 11:00-11:30
- Host (info table) 2nd service – 11:15-11:45 and 12:30-13:00
- Usher 1st service – 9:45-11:00
- Usher 2nd service – 11:15-12:30
- Set-up and 1st service – 9:00-11:15
- Beginning of 2nd service / clean-up – 11:00 – 12:00
Communion (first Sunday of the month)
- Set-up – 9:00-9:30 (for 1st service) and 11:00-11:15 (for 2nd service)
- Clean-up – 12:30-13:00
- Sunday School Helper – 9:45-11:15
- Sunday School Teacher – 9:15-11:15
- Nursery Helper – 9:45-11:15
- 1st service – 10:00-11:00 (plus occasional non-Sunday events)
- Set-up 1st service – 8:15-9:45
- Tear-down 2nd service – 12:30-13:15
Slide Projection Team
- 1st service – 9:30-11:15
- 2nd service – 11:15-12:45
Sunday Prayer Team
- Lead the prayer 1st Service – 9:50-10:45
- Lead the prayer 2nd Service – 11:25-12:15
- Facilitate between service prayer time backstage – 11:20-11:40
- Musician and/or vocalist – 8:45-13:00 plus rehearsal.
Events Team (Helps with all ANCL events: Welcome Lunch, Intl. Potluck Dinner, Picnics…) – a few Sundays a year.
Other Ministry Areas
Chair Care Team – every several weeks.
Alpha Course Team – various responsibilities Wednesday evenings for 10 weeks
Global Outreach Team (GOT) – various
Small Groups – various
Women’s Ministry – various
Men’s Events – various
Prayer Team – various, including prayer walks, praying for requests, etc.