Who Do You Think You Are?
May 13-15, 2011 – Vianden
We will be staying at Hotel Belle Vue in the medieval town of Vianden, Luxembourg. A beautiful 4-star hotel that has recently been renovated and now offers a wellness area, spa treatments, a pool and sauna.
160€ includes the whole weekend!
- Welcome Drink
- 2 Nights in a 4-star Hotel (Sharing a room)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Three Course Meals
- Talks & Seminars
- Coffee During Conference
- The bedrooms are for two people. (Twin Beds)
- 3 or 4 persons to a room by request based on availability.
- If you have a preference for whom you would like to share your room with, please add their names to the registration form.
- A very limited number of single rooms may be available on request with a 50€ supplementary cost.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide for babies or children.
- Questions? Contact Anne Howard (anne @ heatheryknowe . com)
Online Registration Ended April 17, 2011
We’re sorry to say that the deadline for making room reservations for the getaway has come and gone, and we can no longer take reservations for rooms and meals at the Hotel Belle Vue. You are still welcome to attend the talks and seminars, however, you will have to arrange your own transportation, meals and lodging as needed.