Date(s) - 23/02/2019
09:30 - 13:00
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. Romans 7:15
Wellbeing, like any other thing you are aiming for, doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional and consistent. On 23 February, everyone is invited to a wellness workshop run by guest presenter Grace Burton, the founder of MyE3 health and a Wellbeing Coach.
My E3 Health is a holistic approach to achieving wellbeing in your body, soul & spirit, by focusing on your eating, exercising and emotional habits, and your energy, eternal and emotional health. This is about being INTENTIONAL & CONSISTENT to create a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn tools and strategies to optimise wellbeing in all areas of your life; Body, Soul and Spirit.
- Develop the crucial skill of Self Awareness.
- Learn what to do with the emotions and moods that rule your life.
- Uncover your non-conscious thinking.
- Replace sabotaging habits and form healthy habits.
Find out more here: https://www.mye3health.com/home/
Grace usually charges for this workshop, but in this case, she has offered to accept donations only.
To register or ask questions please use the form below.