Date(s) - 21/04/2016 - 23/04/2016
Le Manoir du Sartay
UPDATE: Bookings are closed for this event.
- Think rural hunting lodge! The Manoir has a number of comfortable communal rooms with open fires and cosy couches. There’s a big garden to explore if the weather is nice.
- Bedrooms typically have two twin beds, with either an en suite bathroom or a shared bathroom in the hallway. All are in very good condition. Most of the bathrooms have showers, a few have a shower over a bath tub. There are some separate toilets in the hallway so you won’t be kept waiting if someone is using the shower! Rooms without an en suite have a sink in the room. There are also a few single rooms available if you need a little more privacy. The single rooms do not have en suites so hallway facilities would need to be visited. Towels are not provided by the hotel. Bring your own towels. Getaway pricing is as follows: Double rooms – 135€/person, Double rooms with en suite – 155€/person and Single rooms (limited quantity) – 155€/person
- When you register, you can let us know in the comments who you’d like to room with, or leave it open and we will pair you with someone we think you’ll get on with. Another option is to register your roommate with your registration, but be sure that your roommate knows you are doing the registration so she does not double register for a room. 😉
- If you have a medical need that requires special accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help!
- All rooms will be booked on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions regarding accommodations you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can see more photos at the Manoir du Sartay website.
Bookings are closed for this event.