Date(s) - 22/03/2019 - 24/03/2019
Le Manoir du Sartay
Our Country Location
We will be staying together at the beautiful Manoir du Sartay in the Belgian Ardennes, just one hour from Luxembourg City. The house has big gardens and lots of rooms to gather around open fires. We always share some lovely meals at the Manoir. We’re hoping for an intimate and fun house party style weekend.
- Think rural hunting lodge! The Manoir has a number of comfortable communal rooms with open fires and cosy couches. There’s a big garden to explore if the weather is nice.
- Bedrooms typically have two twin beds, with either an en suite bathroom or a shared bathroom in the hallway. All are in very good condition. Most of the bathrooms have showers, a few have a shower over a bathtub. There are some separate toilets in the hallway so you won’t be kept waiting if someone is using the shower! Rooms without an en suite often have a sink to use. There are also a few single rooms available if you need a little more privacy. The single rooms do not have ensuites so hallway facilities would need to be visited.
- Getaway pricing is as follows: Double room – €140 per person, Double room with en suite – €160 per person and Single rooms (limited quantity) – €160. We also have one Triple room with en suite available – cost per person is €140.
- When you register, you can let us know who you’d like to share a room with, or leave it open and we will pair you with someone we think you’ll get on with.
- You can see more photos at the Manoir du Sartay website.
- If you have a medical need that requires special accommodation, please contact us. We will do our best to help!
- All rooms will be booked on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions regarding accommodations, please contact us.
- The cost of the weekend includes your accommodation, six meals (2 dinners, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast), and all the little extras to make it a wonderful weekend. We think it’s a great deal!
- If the cost is prohibitive for you, however, please speak to one of the Retreat Planning Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d hate for that to be the only reason you don’t come.
- This weekend is open to all women aged 18 and up. Leave your partners and children at home!
- If you are a nursing mother and would like to attend, please speak to us – it may be possible to accommodate you and your baby, although no childcare will be provided during the weekend.
I am new at ANCL. Should I still come?
- YES! This is the perfect weekend to get to know the other women at the church. A big part of the weekend is simply the opportunity for new and deepening friendship.
Can I come for part of the Getaway?
- Yes. Try and make it in time for our first session after dinner if you can, so that you don’t miss out. Unfortunately, we can’t offer any discounts for partial stays or missed meals.
- We are catering the weekend ourselves, with the exception of the Saturday lunch when we have a caterer coming in! So we’ll need help on the weekend with setting out the tables, preparing food, and cleaning up afterwards. There will be sign up sheets when you arrive on the Friday.
- Also, if you are available to help with the Welcome and set up on the Friday (maybe arriving a little earlier in the afternoon) we’d love to hear from you. Email TBA to volunteer.
- And please encourage all your friends, women in your small group, random women you sit next to in church, to come and join us for the weekend!
- ‘Many hands make light work’ -- there is already a core ‘catering’ team; however, if you have interest in helping with catering logistics, please check the box upon registering and we’ll be in touch.
Have more questions?
Email email@example.com and we’ll try and answer them as soon as possible!
This event is now fully booked!
Sorry that you are not able to register for the ANCL Ladies Getaway—we are fully booked! Please note that if you registered for the waiting list, you will receive an email confirming this registration, but you should not consider yourself registered for the event unless we make you an offer for a room, and you have then completed payment for it.
Natasha has been on a team with the Latimer Minster since 2011 having moved over from Australia with her husband, Simon. Previous to working for the Minster Natasha was on staff for seven years at Ashgrove Baptist Church initially as the Youth Pastor and then as the Training Team Leader. She holds a Bachelor of Music from the Queensland Conservatorium of Music, Graduate Diploma in Divinity from Malyon College, Certificate in Counselling and a Masters in Transformation, Bible, Scripture and the World from the London School of Theology. Her role at the Minster is to provide pastoral oversight of various ministry areas. Among other things she is committed to and passionate about helping people move forward in their discipleship journey.
When she is not working at the Minster, you’ll find Natasha running after two small children, Grace and Jonathan.
Bookings are closed for this event.