Date(s) - 22/03/2019 - 24/03/2019
Le Manoir du Sartay
Don’t miss the Ladies’ Getaway happening 22-24 March 2019. This is always a very special event that you don’t want to miss. All ladies are warmly invited to join! Save the date!!! More information is coming soon!
Registration is currently closed, but will begin soon.
Our Country Location
We will be staying together at the beautiful Manoir du Sartay in the Belgian Ardennes, just one hour from Luxembourg City. The house has big gardens and lots of rooms to gather around open fires. We always share some lovely meals at the Manoir, as well as enjoy a fully catered special meal on Saturday. We’re hoping for an intimate and fun house party style weekend.
- Think rural hunting lodge! The Manoir has a number of comfortable communal rooms with open fires and cozy couches. There’s a big garden to explore if the weather is nice.
- Bedrooms typically have two twin beds, with either an en suite bathroom or a shared bathroom in the hallway. All are in very good condition. Most of the bathrooms have showers, a few have a shower over a bath tub. There are some separate toilets in the hallway so you won’t be kept waiting if someone is using the shower! Rooms without an en suite often have a sink to use. There are also a few single rooms available if you need a little more privacy. The single rooms do not have en suites so hallway facilities would need to be visited.
- Getaway pricing is as follows: Double room – €TBA per person, Double room with en suite – €TBA per person and Single rooms (limited quantity) – €TBA. We also have one Triple room with en suite available – cost per person is €TBA.
- When you register, you can let us know who you’d like to share a room with, or leave it open and we will pair you with someone we think you’ll get on with.
- You can see more photos at the Manoir du Sartay website.
- If you have a medical need that requires special accommodation, please contact us. We will do our best to help!
- All rooms will be booked on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions regarding accommodations you can please contact us.
- The cost of the weekend includes your accommodation, six meals (2 dinner, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast), and all the little extras to make it a wonderful weekend. We think it’s a great deal!
- If the cost is prohibitive for you, however, please speak to one of the Retreat Planning Team or email us at: TBA – we’d hate for that to be the only reason you don’t come.
- This weekend is open to all women aged 18 and up. Leave your partners and children at home!
- If you are a nursing mother and would like to attend, please speak to us – it may be possible to accommodate you and your baby, although no childcare will be provided during the weekend.
I am new at ANCL. Should I still come?
- YES! This is the perfect weekend to get to know the other women at the church. A big part of the weekend is simply the opportunity for new and deepening friendship.
Can I come for part of the Getaway?
- Yes. Try and make it in time for our first session after dinner if you can, so that you don’t miss out. Unfortunately, we can’t offer any discounts for partial stays or missed meals.
- We are catering the weekend ourselves, with the exception of the Saturday lunch when we have a caterer coming in! So we’ll need help on the weekend with setting out the tables, preparing food, and cleaning up afterwards. There will be sign up sheets when you arrive on the Friday.
- Also, if you are available to help with the Welcome and set up on the Friday (maybe arriving a little earlier in the afternoon) we’d love to hear from you. Email TBA to volunteer.
- And please encourage all your friends, women in your small group, random women you sit next to in church, to come and join us for the weekend!
Have more questions?
Email TBA and we’ll try and answer them as soon as possible!
When does 2019 Registration open?
We'll be updating this page with registration information soon.
Previous Getaway Speaker
Author and Previous Conference Speaker
Previously, Christine Woolf, author of ‘Pick Me! Pick Me!’ was our getaway speaker. Christine is a vibrant Christian woman who is a seasoned speaker and wants women throughout the world to hear God’s call, delve into His word and live to their full God intended potential. Christine hails from Ohio, USA. This year's getaway theme will be announced soon!
Bookings are closed for this event.