- This Sunday’s message from the book of Philippians 1:9-11
- Wednesday January 25th the Alpha Course begins – You can still register online
- Next Sunday January 29th you are invited to an ANCL Welcome Lunch
- Sunday February 5th join us for the ANCL International Potluck and Music
- Extravaganza – Important Information below!!!!!
From January 15th to March 25th the Sunday messages will be based on the New Testament book of Philippians. This Sunday the message is based on chapter 1:9-11 – How what we pray influences what we become. You are likely to get more out of the Sunday messages if you read and reflect on the scriptures before the service.
This coming Wednesday, January 25th the Alpha Course begins. Alpha is an interactive class on Christianity which is open to everyone. For information or to register go to http://alphacourse.lu/
Are you new to All Nations Church of Luxembourg or do you just want to find out more about the Church? Then the Welcome Lunch on January 29th is for you. A sign-up sheet will be passed around this Sunday or you can register by replying to this e-mail. We will meet around 12 noon for a pizza lunch. Childcare is provided if requested. The Welcome lunch lasts about 1 hour.
International Potluck and Music Extravaganza
Don’t miss the ANCL International Potluck and Music Extravaganza coming Sunday February 5th. This is a great event to bring some friends too. The lunch will start just after the worship service. We are asking each family to bring two food dishes from their home culture. Also if you have music talent you would like to share, please contact Karen O’Brien at email@example.com . See the details below regarding the food.
What to bring:
- Each family should bring 2 food dishes both of which should serve 6 people
- Family name starting with the letter A – M bring an appetizer & a main dish
- Family name starting with the letter N – Z bring a dessert & a main dish
- If you are single please just please just bring 1 dish to share (your choice of the above)
If you don’t cook, just stop by Cactus and bring something to share with others.
Guests don’t need to bring any food and should just come and enjoy what’s provided.
Please don’t let the fact that you walk in without food keep you from staying for the event
Important things to know:
- Please bring your food dish to church by 10:15 to the Foyer
- We cannot warm, cook or refrigerate food items at our worship facility
- Please avoid using nuts or nut oils in food because of food allergies (if used tell us)
- If you need a special seat for your kids please plan to bring that with you.
The following will be provided:
- Water/Juice and a limited amount of wine and beer (feel free to bring a bottle or 2)
- A plate to put your food on, utensils, napkin
- Live entertainment
Want to help? We need people to help before, during and after the event with things like receiving the food before service, setting up tables after the service and clean up after the event – your help is a greatly appreciated. Please contact Marcia Burnham to tell her when you can help and we figure out how you can help.