- ANCL Business meeting this Sunday November 14th after the worship service
- Operation Christmas Child is a big success
- Sunday November 21st Special Guests
- Ways you can get involved at ANCL – 1 in 1 out
Sunday November 14th after the worship service we have a business meeting. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend, and we hope that all members will either be there (or be represented by an absentee ballot) to vote on business items. Childcare will be provided as well as a light snack for the kids. ANCL President Stuart Howard will give us a ministry update (including the latest on the Kehlen facility). Voting items on the agenda include:
- To approve the May 2010 meeting minutes
- The 2011 Budget
- Governing Board members – Clara Black, Guy Hudson, Stuart Howard, John Urbon, Fiona Ruxton, Steve Planata
- Leadership Team members – Anneke Hudson, Sarah Kaufman, Beth McMinimy, Karen O’Brien
- Auditors – David Brucklacher & Pierre Kelsen
- Membership – Adina Sinea *
The November 14th Meeting agenda, Proposed 2011 Budget, Absentee ballots, May 2010 Meeting minutes have been made available either on Sunday at church or via e-mail. If you need any of the above items please let me know by Friday November 12th.
Operation Christmas Child was a great success. We more than doubled last year’s total of the number of gift boxes for kids that the church put together – 56 boxes = 56 kids that ANCL will touch this Christmas season. A big thanks to Stefani Smit and everyone who helped with this project.
Sunday November 21st ANCL has the privilege of hosting Fundatia Crestina Elim (FCE) ofRomania which ANCL started sponsering in 2010. The main purpose of FCE is to help abandoned children and young people gain a dignified life. The work impacts approximately 200 abandoned children and young people, 80 poor families, and the elderly and disabled in two state run institutions. They also operate 3 orphanages, a special needs school, a teen center, a halfway house, a hospital unit, elderly care program, food and clothing programs, and a transit program with family homes.
If you have any quesitons or if the church can serve you in anyway please don’t hesitate to let us know.
All Nations Church of Luxembourg
A Community of Hope for the World