- Sunday November 7th ANCL Worship Service at the Parc Hotel at 10:30
- Prayer regarding Kehlen facility option
- Christmas Shoe Box for children in need.
- ANCL business meeting November 14th at 12:00
This week our Worship Service is at the Parc Hotel in Dommeldange Find out how to get there – go to www.allnationschurch.lu/visit/. ANCL Greeters will be in the Lobby of the Hotel to help you know where the meeting room or kids classes are. The Hotel has a restaurant so if you want feel free to stay after for lunch with friends
Facility Search and Kehlen – Information and Action. We hope that over the last few weeks through the information presented at the open meeting and Updates on Sunday morning you are up to date on the Kehlen facility option. Thank you to each person that has given us their input.
Prayer – meeting of facility related teams on Monday evening November 8th. Would you please pray for this meeting? At the meeting those involved in the search and evaluation process will be taking a look at where we currently stand on the Kehlen facility. Evaluation will include but is not limited to input form the congregation, update on negotiations and evaluation of the resources God has given us for this project.
Christmas Child Shoe Box for children in need. This Sunday November 7th our Children’s ministry will be putting together shoe boxes as gift for needy kids. If you want to help in the following ways
- Bring a regular empty Shoe box to church on the 31st or 7th
- Buy some things to put in the show box – information available on website and on Sunday morning
- Make a small cash donation to pay for the delivery of the Christmas shoe box – information available on the website or at church on Sunday
For more information contact Stephanie Smit at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANCL business meeting is scheduled for Sunday November 14th at 12:00 at the Parc Hotel. Meeting agendas are available at church on Sunday. ANCL member should have received their Updated meeting Agenda and Absentee ballot by Saturday morning November 6th. Everyone is invited to attend the meeting, but rules for a.s.b.l.’ in Luxembourg only allow members to vote.
Thank you for your participation at ANCL!