- This week our Worship service is in Kylburg Germany not in Luxembourg
- October 17th – Back in Walferdange – shortened service w/ Facility discussion, be there!
- Capital Fund update
This Sunday our ANCL Worship Service at Retreat site in Kyllburg, Germany at 10:00 where the church is having a getaway. We will not be having a worship service that week in Luxembourg. Directions to our location in Kyllburg will be on the ANCL website next week and can be found at the bottom of this e-mail.
Sunday October 17th – Open Meeting with Facility Search update and discussion – Be there! If you were planning on coming to church one time this year, this would be the Sunday! We will have a shortened worship service and a critical update on our facility search. Time will be given for questions and answers. Our goal is that we all come away with a clearer picture of the opportunity we face. There will also be a presentation on the 2011 Budget. A sandwich lunch is provided!
Capital Fund facts:
- 140,000 of the 250,000 Euros estimated need for a new facility has been pledged to date
- 4,500 of the 6,000 Euros in monthly giving increase has been pledged!
- We need your pledges soon, but the funds will likely not be needed until the Spring of 2011
If you have pledged – Thank you!
If you have not yet pledged please prayerfully consider doing so TODAY!!!
If you don’t plan to pledge please let us know why – when you do it helps us to listen to God better and follow him as a community!
If you are an ANCL Global Partner – we need you participation too!
Directions to Kyllburg, Germany
- The starting point for these directions is at our Worship location in Walferdange, Luxemboug. Address of the retreat site if you are using a GPS unit is – Auf dem Stift 6, 54655 Kyllburg, Germany
- Starting point – Walferdange Luxembourg
- Head north on Rue de l’Eglise/CR233 toward Rue de la Gare/CR125 – 59 m
- Turn right at Rue de la Gare/CR125 – 170 m
- Turn left to stay on Rue de la Gare/CR125 Continue to follow CR125 – 2.3 km
- Continue onto CR126 – 2.4 km
- Turn right onto the ramp to E29 – 120 m
- Turn right at E29 – 1.0 km
- Turn right onto the ramp to E44/Luxembourg/Trier/E25/Bruxelles/Metz – 300 m
- Merge onto E29 – 1.3 km
- Take the exit onto A1/E44 toward Trier/Grevenmacher/Senningerberg Entering Germany – 27.6 km
- Continue onto A64 – 9.0 km
- Take exit 3-Trier to merge onto Bitburger Str./B51 toward Aachen/Bitburg Nord Continue to follow B51 – 34.2 km
- Continue onto L32 – 1.7 km
- Turn right at Staffelstein/L34 Continue to follow L34 – 3.9 km
- Turn right at Lindenstraße/L34 Continue to follow L34 – 1.7 km
- Turn right at Hochstraße – 140 m
- Continue onto Stiftstraße – 550 m
If you need help finding the retreat site please call my mobile number a 00352 691 504 406 and we will do what we can to get you there!