Sunday May 30th Immediately following worship hour at Haus AM Bechler in Bereldange.
Each Family is asked to bring either a salad, side dish or dessert to serve 8-10 people.
- Salad: such as green salad, potato salad, pasta salad, broccoli salad
- Side dish or savory dish: such as beans, rice, potato dish, macaroni and cheese, casseroles
If you did not already select what you are bringing and are NOT going to be at church this week, it would be appreciated if you signed up for your choice just to make sure we have a menu variety. Please e-mail Dawn Urbon at: email@example.com.
If you are unclear about what to bring just bring what you would like and make sure it will serve 8-10 people.
We will supply hamburgers, hot dogs, metwurst, pork cutlets, condiments, plates, cups, utensils, water, apple juice, beer and wine.
YOU MAY WANT TO BRING LAWN CHAIRS OR PICNIC BLANKETS AND GUESTS! Visitors only need to bring themselves.
- We need volunteers to help unload supplies at 9:15
- We also need 2-3 more adults willing to miss the worship service and grill the meats off site during that time.
- We need a driver willing to bring meat from the grill at Paul’s house nearby to House Am Bechler.
If you would like to volunteer for any of these jobs please let Dawn know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LET’S CELEBRATE GOD’S GOODNESS TOGETHER!
PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD WEATHER, LAST YEAR IT WAS BEAUTIFUL