On Sunday 17 October after the worship service there will be an open meeting to which all attending ANCL are cordially invited.
The main purpose of the meeting will be to inform you
– of the temporary arrangements after the Centre paroissal in Walferdange is no longer available to ANCL from 25 October
– of the efforts being made to find a new permanent home for the ANCL
This will be followed by a Question and Answer session designed to respond to any concerns you may have concerning the future of ANCL.
Between the worship service and the open meeting you are invited to a sandwich lunch.
For your diaries you may also wish to note that the ANCL Annual Members Meeting will be held after the Worship Service on Sunday 14 November.
The purpose of the meeting will be
– to approve the draft ANCL budget for 2011
– to elect members to the Governing Board and Leadership Team
– to receive an up-date on the search for new ANCL facilities.
All members of the congregation are invited to this meeting though only ANCL members (partners) may vote on the budget and in the elections.
Secretary to the ANCL Governing Board